-->

Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style1][caption2]

Display Trending Posts

No

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

no
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Blogger of the Week: Meet Kennedy


 Hi! My name is Kennedy. I'm glad to be blogger of the week! My favorite part of school is hanging out with Mrs. Delz because she is an awesome teacher and I could never forget her. My favorite animal is a kitten or a puppy. My favorite subjects are reading and art. My favorite food is macaroni and cheese. My favorite color is pink.


We are learning about Sacajawea. It is a biography. A biography is a story about someone's life that tells you more details. These sentence strips go on our matrix. We act out each sentence to retell the story. We summarize each page and put it on a sentence strip using key words.  
This is our response this week when we listen to reading. We write if we like the book or not and we draw and write our favorite part.

We made posters for Zane to cheer him up. Mrs. Delzer mailed them to his house. We talked about empathy and we are so proud of him. Congratulations on the Mike Richter award. He showed sportsmanship when he shook Jack Eichel's hand after the game.

These are our big books and print trackers. We are reading them in Daily 5. 

Thank you for reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. You can leave me questions or comments below. Thank you! #awesome

QuickEdit
Kayla Dornfeld
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

[name=Kayla Dornfeld] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TrfC8pHIkt8/Xdl4ZITd7yI/AAAAAAAAADk/7asaSLMP9Csu-qyUj7JIp64SlO_VXX08ACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/authorbox.png] [description=2019 North Dakota Teacher of the Year. Mrs. West Fargo International. Internationally Awarded 3rd Grade Teacher. CEO. Global Keynote Speaker. Author. Flexible Seating Pioneer. TEDx Talk Speaker. 2018 Sioux Award Winner. Innovative Education Task Force Leader.]

Follow @topdogteaching